Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Cross Country by Zoe

On Thursday it was cross country. There was loud music and lots of people. It was like a school fair. Time went so fast that I nearly thought it wasn't our turn. I felt nervous and scared but still excited. Then I heard the whistle. I ran as fast as I could but then I realised that if I ran slower at the start I could go super fast at the end. So I just jogged. Then I got to the squishy mud it felt like stepping into a pile of wet leaves. I ran over the mound and around the field and onto the rocky path that felt like I was in a tunnel of rocks. I did one lap because I got one vivid mark on my hand. Then I went around the school again and heard people screaming. I did the last half and I was relieved and I got 10th place. I was happy because I did the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment